Apr 21, 2023
A team is a group of people who can own a flow, a step in a flow, and a bundle together.
Examples of useful teams are Marketing, Approvers, Managers, etc.
Teams are made up of owners and members.
Create a team
Ready to create a team? Hover over the team icon on the icon in the left navigation and click Create team in the pop-out menu to get started.
This will create a blank team with you as the owner and sole member. As the next step, add team members and owners.
After you've created the team, you can find it on the Teams screen.
Add a photo or image:
Click edit on the team you want to add a photo or image to. Upload and save!
Add Team Owners and Members
Only the owner of team can add and remove members.
- When adding a new team member or owner all you need is a user's email.
- Click on the Owners tab or the Members tab and in the dropdown box 'Type to add team member' you can select from the dropdown or enter an email address. This will automatically add that person to the team
- If the person added to your team was not already a Pipeline user they will receive an email invite
Team Owner's view:
Owners of a team are able to:
- View all members of the team
- View all owners of the team
- View and edit any flows owned by the team
- View and edit any bundles owned by the team
- Add owners and members to the team
- Add third-party users to the team
Team owners view:
Team Member's view:
On the Teams page, members have a limited view. Members of a team can see:
- The owners of the team
- The members of the team
- Any steps that are currently due by the team but have not be assigned to anyone yet (under Unassigned)
- Ask Steps column: members can see any open steps owned by the team that have been assigned
- The number of flows owned by the team - members are not able to view the actual flows
Team members view:
As you can see in the video below, team members only have the ability to see steps owned by the team. Members can view unassigned steps and assign them to themselves.