Apr 3, 2023
A bundle is a custom dashboard of Asks that can be shared with others.
Examples of bundles include:
- Q3 events
- Current year's digital campaigns
- Salesforce departmental onboarding and roll-out
- Q2 customer support requests
- Corporate merger activities (post Day 1)
Create a Bundle
Ready to create a bundle? Just hover over the Bundles icon in the left navigation and click Create Bundle in the pop-out menu to get started.
This will create an empty bundle that you can start customizing:
After you've built a bundle, you can find it on the Bundles screen.
Get creative and think of the best way to structure your information.
Tips for Bundle descriptions:
- Set it up like a temporary workspace for a project
- Add information relevant to the project like logins, links, contact info or shortcuts
- Use it as a comprehensive checklist and each ask as a completed item on that list
- Use one of our templates in the bundle description for a more organized, professional look!
Bundle Description Templates:
- You can choose a template when writing your description to be able to keep the information organized and easy to read.
- In the description box, click the Insert Template icon to view the template options.
- Currently there are options to have 2 or 3 columns, and you get to pick if you want your template to have headings or images!