Apr 3, 2023
Adding and Managing Asks
Bundles are a great way to keep track of a Asks in one place and adding Asks to a bundle couldn't be simpler! Once a bundle is created you can quickly add multiple Asks to it.
Adding asks to bundles from the Asks page:
- Open your Asks page. You can filter by flow, step owner, etc. to find the Asks you'd like to add to your bundle.
- Simply check the box to the left of the Ask (or Asks)
- Click Add to Bundle in the top-left corner
- Then choose the bundle you want these Asks to go to and click Add to Bundle
Adding an Ask to a bundle from inside the Ask:
- Open the Ask you want to add to the bundle
- Click on the More Actions icon and select Manage Bundles
- Choose the bundle from there!
- You can also create a new bundle from this screen
Remove Asks from a Bundle: When inside the Ask you can also remove the Ask from any bundles. Just hover over the bundle name and click the 'x' to remove!
Removing Asks from a Bundle:
- From within the bundle, select the box to the left of the Ask you are removing
- Click Remove from bundle
- From within the Ask:
- Click the More Actions icon, then Managing Bundles
- Find the name of the bundle you'd like to remove the Ask from and click the 'x'
- Click Update Bundles
Viewing the bundle from the Ask:
An Ask can be in multiple bundles at the same time. You can easily find out which bundles it's in by looking in the top right-hand corner of the Ask.
- In the top right-hand corner of the Ask click the View Bundles icon
- Any bundles that this Ask is in will show, along with the other Asks in the bundle